Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing one of Stone’s Edge Granite (hereafter referred to as Stone’s Edge) websites, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on STONE’S EDGE websites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BUSINESS websites;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by STONE’S EDGE at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on STONE’S EDGE websites are provided “as is”. STONE’S EDGE makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, STONE’S EDGE does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet websites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall STONE’S EDGE or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on STONE’S EDGE Internet sites, even if STONE’S EDGE or a STONE’S EDGE authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on STONE’S EDGE ’s websites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. STONE’S EDGE does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. STONE’S EDGE may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. STONE’S EDGE does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
STONE’S EDGE has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet websites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by STONE’S EDGE of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to STONE’S EDGE ’s websites shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Saskatchewan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Refunds on Website Transactions
We accept payment online for invoices we have sent out. Please be aware that terms and conditions for all work are specified in our projects and as such there are no refunds available on payment transactions completed via our online payment gateway. If you have a question or concern regarding your invoice, please contact us directly at (306) 978-0202.